Summer 2013

Summer 2013

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Brooklynn Vyera is here!!


Brooklynn Vyera
Born Dec 24th 4:06pm
3lbs 0oz
16.5 inches
We love you Baby Brooklynn



5 comments:

LauraP said...

Crystal I can't believe she came already! How are you all doing? Let me know what I can do to help, I hope everything is Okay.

Elegante Family said...

Everything is great!!
We are doing well and staying with Shaun's parents in Brigham City until Brooklynn is transfered up to Logan or comes home. We are so happy and excited to know that everything is going to be ok. It's finally coming together.

Thank you everything for your love and support!

Elegante Family said...

Oh dear, I'm on pain pills so forgive me for the grammar and spelling errors. Hope you get the jist of what I'm saying. LOL

Jill said...

Can't believe she's here, but glad to know everything is going well. She's a doll.

The Newswander Family said...

She is so beautiful!!! CONGRATS!!! You 3 our in our thoughts & prayers & we are so happy that everything is ok! How are you guys doing? How is she doing? When was your due date? Best wishes :S