This semester I have four finals and a speech to complete. Shaun has five finals. What's crazy is that Shaun's finals began on monday and ended wednesday at 11:20am. Mine began wednesday at 11:30am and will end about 10:30am tomorrow (friday). This week has been a time for studying.
I took a final today for two hours and came home swollen. It made me nervous but it has gone away with rest and alot of water. Tomorrow will be interesting since I have two finals in a row. That's atleast three hours off this couch, let alone my doctors appointment afterwards. Who knows what time we will get home. Shaun and I then plan to watch movies all day.
I was reading the Conference edition of the Ensign tonight for personal study. There's a talk about temples from this years general relief society conference. I realized tonight that I won't be able to go for a really really long time. Yes, I am still planning on attending Brock and Marie's sealing but I want to actually serve in the temple. My heart aches alittle for enterance and service. The last time Shaun and I went was on my birthday almost three weeks ago. It's such a beautiful place. There is so much peace within those walls. Will the doctor ok for me to go? Will I be able to attend with a nursing infant? I have heard of couples taking turns each week while the other stays home with their children.
Anyway, I am so proud of my mom. She has set a goal and is making things happen. I love her so much. She is a great example to me of strength. I love to talk to her. You can tell how she just wants to get out there and get moving but time is holding her back. Mom, hang tough!
Want to know something else that I think is cool. The first few days laying here, I was getting really tired of it because my back was getting sore. Well I said a silent prayer, almost like a quick thought, that I wouldn't suffer from back pain during the next two months and just that second, my back pain went away. I told Shaun about it and he has also prayed for the same thing. I still marvel over the little everyday miracles. So really I could lay here forever until this little girl is strong enough to be born into this crazy world and come home with us. Shaun also asked to help me be optimistic being layed out on the couch. Is it working?
Here is another miracle, Shaun has tuition reimbursement from work!! This is only for next semesters tuition.
Ok well this was a break from studying so, back to work!
Crystal
Jane Cooks
1 day ago

1 comment:
You're so sweet Crystal. I miss talking to you. Good luck with finals. Keep that baby inside you!
Post a Comment