Summer 2013

Summer 2013

Monday, December 8, 2008

Service

So I thought I lost this post. It's going to repeat some of what I just posted.

My husband is so wonderful. He has been doing all dishes and cooking all three meals. This will mostly last until February. We hope. I have been put on bed rest and told I can take my finals with caution. If I have a head ache with blurred vision I am to go to labor and delivery immediately. Kind of scary stuff. Brooklynn has grown enough now that the doctor said not to worry. I still worry though. I had a cousin born this early and it broke my heart to see him laying in the hospital for months. My goal is to bring this baby girl home with us.

Yesterday I cheated and went to Bronen's baby blessing in Salt Lake. I put my feet up and layed back in the seat. As long as my feet are up, I don't swell. I am also determined to attend Brock and Marie sealing this weekend. Marie's two hours endowment session was way to long so we had to skip out on that. I can last about 45minutes to and hour without putting my feet up.

Shaun is so worried. It is so wonderful to have someone care about and love you so much. Yes, my man is sensitive. I love him! I caught him starring at our pictures framed over the desk from our honeymoon. He is so excited to be a daddy.

By the way, if you haven't already, you need to go see my sisters blog. (Merrill Family) Matt left to Iraq Saturday so they had Christmas 20 days early with their 16 month old daughter. It's so fun to see her face light up as she figures out how to open her presents. I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Since I can't make comments for some reason on people's blogs, Jennie and Chris congratulations on the birth of your daughter. I hope Laura and I can come for a short visit soon.

Well time to study!

No comments: