This past weekend was such a wonderful experience. I always look forward to weekends because I can spend time with Shaun. I love him so much. Last saturday was my 26th birthday and Shaun took me to the Bountiful Temple. The last time we were in this particular temple was 6 months ago on our wedding day. As I looked across the sealing office room, I saw two sealers sitting next to each other. One of them looked very familiar named Brother Howard. I realized he was the man who sealed Shaun and I back in May. I let him know who we were and of the special occasion. He was also called to be the sealer for our session. The room has so bright and full of peace. As I looked into Shaun's eyes as each family was sealed together, my testimony of the sacredness of the temple was strengthened. Not only were Shaun and I sealed together 6 months ago but our little Brooklynn and her siblings were sealed to us as an eternal family. I was also sealed to his family that day.
Another miracle happened that day. Shaun and I were able to shop for Christmas and other things for three hours before we met up with some family for dinner at the Manderin. My Dad, Lydia, Grandma and Grandpa Morgan, Tammy and Allision ate with us. (Tammy is Lydia's brother, Scotty's wife and Allison is my brother Jared's girlfriend). Shaun shopping for three hours wasn't the miracle. I have a public speaking class which includes a lab of 12 people. We were split into two groups friday and have to put a speech together with no class time to talk about it. If anyone has tried to put a presentation together with six people and their busy schedules, they would understand how daunting this task would be. Keep in mind, yes we have two weeks but this is over Thanksgiving break and other major projects due in other classes. All of my group but one student, Anthony, was there that day. I didn't know anything but his first name and what he looked like. It was really important that I got ahold of him that weekend. I said alittle prayer and looked for him at the USU basketball game that night. (We won by they way!) But no luck finding Anthony. I felt like everything would work out somehow so I forgot about it. Well the last place Shaun and I were at was Kohl's in Bountiful. After relaxing in massage chairs, Shaun and I were on our way out of the store when out of the corner of my eye I see this guy on his phone who looked up at me and smiled. I knew him! I realized that this was the guy I was looking for. After he finished his phone call, I told him the information he needed and also was able to tell him how amazing it was to find him all the way down here. It was so random but I knew it was an answer to prayer.
Small miracles like this happen every day but I wanted to share some of them with you. I am not sure why but I know there is reason for everything. There is no such thing as luck but little miracles the Lord puts in our path to make things more exciting. These examples were miracles that have relieved alot of stress and brought alot of peace to my life. I am looking forward to a miracle in about three months. My beautiful daughter will be born into this world soon. Shaun and I are so excited to share the miracle of life with her. We love you Brooklynn. Having a baby with a low pain tolerance level and a fear of shots will be a miracle in itself.
Crystal
Jane Cooks
1 day ago

2 comments:
Hey Crystal I finally found your blog. I think I was typing it in wrong because I couldn't find you. Sorry about Tuesday, thanks for giving her the lesson on the phone!
-Laura
Hey!!! You're so great!
Post a Comment