Shaun and I met at USU. We were in the same institute class, apartment building and college singles ward. Bishop challenged the sisters to ask guys out if they haven't been on a date for awhile. I didn't know who to ask so I put myself up for a dinner and a date at the Sub for Santa auction. Shaun bought me for $15 and we've been together ever since.
I'm from the Salt Lake area and Shaun was born and raised in Brigham City. We both served a mission for our church. I went to the IL CHI SOUTH MISSION and Shaun went to the KIEV UKRAINE MISSION.
We were married in the Bountiful Utah Temple in May 2008 and are living in a section of Logan called "The Island". There we will be continuing our education at Utah State University. Go Aggies!! Last semester we enjoyed walking up to the Specturm Stadium to attend the USU basketball games. I'm studying Family Consumer Human Development (FCHD) with an emphasis in Family Finance. Shaun is studying Management Information Systems (MIS) with an emphasis in Technology.
I am not getting any younger and with alot of prayer and fasting, we decided not to wait to have our first child. We are expecting her in February 2009. Don't worry, mothers have their intuitions. I think it's a girl. I have always wanted my daughters to have a big brother to watch over and protect them but.... Her name will be Brooklynn Vyera Elegante. If she's a twin, her sister will be Nadedja Lebove Elegante. Shaun is a twin and lately some wonder if we will have twins since I'm showing so much. At seven weeks, I have only started having morning sickness for the past few days. If I eat the regular three meals and stay out of this hot summer heat, I'm great besides a little nausea in the morning.
Jane Cooks
1 day ago

1 comment:
My Baby is having minimee's soon!!! I can't wait to meet tham all!!!
Love you Shaun and IssoBisso
MOM Woods
Post a Comment