1. How long have you been together?
three years, two months
2. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Slim to none. I gave him a ride home from institute a couple of times and talked to him for the first time at a friends party. We didn't date until he bought me for $15.
3. Who asked who out?
Well my bishop told me to go on a date before then end of the year. I was put on a list until I do so. Well I wanted the guy to ask me out so I put myself up for the Sub for Santa auction. Shaun purchased me for $15. Dinner and a date. He says that was the best $15 he ever spent.
4. How old are each of you?
Shaun: 24 Crystal: 28
5. Whose siblings do you see the most?
Shaun's
6. Do you have children together?
We have a child together.
7. What about pets?
We were given a fish from some dear friends of ours.
8. Did you go to the same school?
We both graduated from the same school.
9. Are you from the same town?
No
10. Who is the smartest?
It depends in what area. We kind of equal each other out.
11. Who is the most sensitive?
Crystal
12. Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Mandarin Gardens or Golden Corral
13. Where is the farthest place you have traveled as a couple
Chandler AZ
14. Who has the craziest exes?
I guess I do
15. Who has the worst temper?
We're both pretty mellow and or equally matched in this area..... (I agree with Hannah)
16. Who does most of the cooking?
Shaun makes breakfast, I make lunch and we both make dinner.
17. Who is more social?
ME
18. Who is the neat freak?
Both
19. Who is more stubborn?
We both have our moments
20. Who hogs the bed?
Again, we both have our moments
21. Who wakes up earlier?
Shaun wakes up the easiest, I like to contemplate the idea of being awake for quite a while before moving...sometimes falling back asleep until breakfast is ready or the munchkin wakes up. (Hannah, I stole some of this entry)
22. Where was your first date?
At a free choir concert. I made tacos before hand.
23. Who has the bigger family?
Well I have 5 brothers and 2 sisters. Shaun has 4 brothers and one sister. I guess I have the bigger family. I also have double to parents.
24. Do you get flowers often?
Valentines Day and Mothers Day usually.
25. How do you spend the holidays?
We are trying not to travel to much because we both want to relax. But we always end up traveling a lot for Christmas.
26. Who is more jealous?
No jealousy here.
27. Who does the laundry?
I do. Unless it isn't finished before Shaun gets home than it's a team effort.
28. Who is better with the computer?
Shaun
29. Who drives when you are together?
Shaun
30. Is your family still growing?
We would love to have more children.
Jane Cooks
1 day ago

1 comment:
YAY! ha ha ha. It made me laugh that you cited your source.
Post a Comment