Summer 2013

Summer 2013

Monday, March 15, 2010

She's a toddler

Brooklynn has been walking for about 6 or 7 weeks but Sunday March 14th, she decided that it was more fun to walk then crawl. I love how she sucks on her top lip.

Brooklynn is also sporting a new set of teeth. She got her first tooth around 13 months and the second tooth came in shortly after. At 14 and 1/2 months she got all four teeth ontop within two or three days of each other. She has had it rough. So now she has six teeth.

Now that she has her teeth and she can walk, Brooklynn has also decided to start eating table food. She still eats baby food but today she ate ham and beans with me for dinner. Yesterday, she ate paste with her Daddy. We are so excited. One day she's a baby, the next day she's a toddler. I didn't think she'd ever eat table food.

We also decided to go buy a red wagon today. She loves it. We put a teddy bear and her Roxy (a build a bear dog) from her birthday in the wagon with her and pushed her up and down the hallway. Later we went to the park, slide down the slide, played in the woodchips and followed the other kids around. It was such a beautiful day outside.

I had a video to put on the blog. I tried uploading it but it seriously has taken longer the 90 minutes to upload so I canceled it. Maybe my facebook will let me tomorrow. Right now I can't even get pictures up on facebook.

Here is one from saturday morning. I must have left the bathroom door open because Brooklynn got in there and pulled all the toilet paper onto the floor and had her two tiny hands on the seat of the toilet checking out the water.

No comments: