Summer 2013

Summer 2013

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Update

Shaun and I are both full time students and apartment managers. I stay at home and take care of Brooklynn. Shaun does all the maintenance and works full time. We are only being the managers for a short time until the landlord and the old managers find someone else. It is a little overwhelming but we know it is only temporary.

Brooklynn plays all day except for two naps. One around 9:30am and the other at 2:30pm. She wakes up around 7:30am and goes to bed around 7:30pm. She does have one tooth in the front left but we continue to feed her baby food. She is off the bottle and is loving whole milk. She will only use two sippy cups. One we put milk or juice in for meal times and the other she totes around with her for water. Brooklynn loves to walk with her new car from Grandpa and Grandma Moyes. Shalisa, my sister in law, also bought her squeaky shoes for her birthday. One day I put them on her and she was wondering what the heck is this. She's getting the hang of walking with her toy and I think she'll be walking soon. She also loves to look at books. She's gotten really good at opening each page. Brooklynn loves to flip through the hymn books at church too and sing with everyone. She's becoming such a little lady. We love her.

1 comment:

LauraP said...

I understand the business of managing apartments!! Luckily you don't have to do it for long. I can't believe how big Brooklyn keeps getting, she is so cute!