
Brooklynn is home. She slept in her carseat for awhile because of her reflux and now will sleep in her crib most of the time.
She eats every four hours and just recently has a six hour time span at night. She breast feeds great now and will continue to have two bottles of formula a day until she is a year old. We give her formula at night with vitamins and prevasid (sp?) for reflux.
March 2nd she had her second doctors appointment. 6lbs 7.8ozs. A week prior, she also had 3 immunization shots and one oral. Poor baby.
Making Brooklynn's bottles can be complicated. I went to my WIC appointment and after two weeks, I realised that I have been feeding her watered down formula. I switched some measurements up without realising it. Luckily this did not slow her down. She's growing a ton. 11oz in 10 days. Babies need to grow an average of an ounce a day.

3 comments:
Awesome! She looks great!
Oh sweetie! We are so happy for you guys! And she looks amazing! Kaysha also had her immunizations, it broke my heart :( But she is a trooper just like your sweet baby girl! We continue to keep you in our prayers!!!
She is so cute! I am glad she is doing so well. Poor things with shots no fun, but I think it is worse on the mom then the baby! take care
Post a Comment