While watching a movie last week Shaun was prepared to feel the baby if she decided to show off alittle. Low and behold, the baby kicked his hand right in the middle of my belly but not to hard. Today while attending institute, Shaun and I sat listening to the lesson and the baby decided to really kick me for the first time. It was like a slide kick across the right side of my belly. She isn't very strong yet but that was so awesome. Even while I'm sitting here, she is moving around alittle bit but I still can't feel her that much.
Three more weeks and her sex will be confirmed. Is it baby Brooklynn Vyera or Kaidyn Thomas? Take your vote at the bottom right. So far with my own personal list Brooklynn is in the lead seven to six.
As of last saturday we are either 15 or 16 weeks! She's really starting to show everyone that she means business with her amazing growth. Today she seems to be popping out more then ever. I really should take another picture and show off this cute belly she's creating for me.
Meanwhile, Shaun and I continue to go to work and school. Shaun hasn't been feeling well but has been doing well with homework and quizs! I too am doing well and keeping up with my classes.
Jane Cooks
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment